Mentioned in this Free Anusara Online Yoga Class Podcast (good for beginners to advanced yogi’s):
Call me to share how you may feel alone and how your practice reminds you that you are connected to something bigger pose you want to work on that I can teach 206.984.0347 – and check out my main website.
- YOU are INVITED to MEXICO to CONNECT w/ OTHER YOGI’S ON THE BEACH APRIL 6-12 2008 MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE
MY SWEET FRIEND Jeffrey Grubb’s new collection alchemi sport
alchemi SPORT by Jeffrey Grubb – this jacket is a must have!!!
- FEELING TECHY??? PLEASE JOIN MY NETWORKS:
- ADD your FACE to my facebook group for Hillarys Yoga Practice Podcast
- Listen in to Mudra Moments and hear how yoga is off the mat for yoga teachers Hillary and Elsie Escobar!!!
- click here for my: CITY YOGA WORKSHOP for TEACHERS LEARN HOW TO TEACH NEW STUDENTS OF YOGA!!
CHECK OUT the YJ BLOG REVIEW OF MUDRA MOMENTS!!!
Anusara Yoga Class Sequence for All Levels of Yoga Students to Strengthen Upper Body and:
Sukasana – Easy Posture
Down Dog to Uttanasana – Standing Fwd Bend
Urdvah Hastasana – Arms Over Heatd to Samasthiti – Pose of Alignment
then Extend One Arm Up Other Down – Scissor Arms to Shoulder Stretch
Uttanasna to Plank to Cobra to Down Dog
Straight Leg Lunge to Uttanasana
Uttanasana to Vira III Legs – Warrior III (Finger Tips on Floor)
Vira II – Warrior II to Parsvakonasana – Extended Side Angle
Plank to Belly
Stage I Core Work – Salambasana Variations
Cobra to Down Dog to Crescent Pose
Down Dog Bring Knees to Chest
Stage II Core Work: Navasana – Boat Pose
Stage III Core Work: On Back Legs Scissored then Crunches
Knees To Chest
(or just a second bridge)
Savasana or Meditation