Mentioned in this Free Anusara Online Yoga Class Podcast (pls note this class is not for beginners and if you have a block pls keep it nearby).
- This is a great community and where I am teaching my 5 week course starting Jan 19th – Embrace, Empower & Evolve with Anusara Yoga.
- Where I mentioned where the theme was inspired from is the class I am presently taking with the amazing Rev. Michael Beckwith from Agape
(another note: churning comes from a teaching from Dr. Douglas Brooks another one of my great teachers. Churning comes from the stories of Shiva Nataraja)
- YOU are INVITED to MEXICO to CONNECT w/ OTHER YOGI’S ON THE BEACH APRIL 6-12 2008 MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE SIGN UP AND GET THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!!! SAVE MONEY!!!!
- FEELING TECHY??? PLEASE JOIN MY NETWORKS and OTHER PODCAST:
ADD your FACE to my facebook group for Hillarys Yoga Practice Podcast
- Listen to Mudra Moments and hear how yoga is off the mat for yoga teachers Hillary and Elsie Escobar!!!
Anusara Yoga Level 2/3 Sequence:
Three foundation options for Pincha Mayurasana/Forearm Balance. Try 1, 2 or just do the prep its ok if you don’t get up into the pose:
Down Dog, Straight Leg Lunge, Down Dog
Plank Pose to Chatarunga Dandasana to Cobra
into Trikonasana – Triangle
Plank to Belly to Salambasana – Clasp Hand Behind You and Lift Up
Down Dog to All 4’s
Dolphin to Dolphin Plank to Dolphin
Pinchamayurasana – Feather of the Peacock/Forearm Balance
1. Pincha Clasped Hands – Here is the foundation for the pose…
(there is an exercise which helps with engaging the legs here)
2. Pincha Blocks for tighter shoulders use 2 block. Another foundation…
3. Pincha Hands on Wall – This is good for tight Shoulders and see the pose…
Child’s Pose rest in between each one or after you do your form of the pose.
Pigeon Prep with a Twist
Down Dog to All 4’s into a Runner’s Lunge
then Hanumanasana – Front Splits
Uttanasana in between Each Side
Parsva Uttanasana – Side Fwd Bend
Baddha Konasana Twist – Bound Angle Twist
to Baddha Konasana- Bound Angle
Paschimottonasana – Seated Fwd Bend